Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Seaside Sand Dollars

If you've been following this blog a long time, you may remember these welcome cards I did for my sister's friend Darcy for her destination wedding to lay on everyone's bed for when they arrived. Another of my sister and Darcy's friends, Alyssa, wanted to get some for her best friend's wedding along with a banner and door sign for the bridal shower and bachelorette party.

Here is the inspiration that Alyssa sent me. Her friend Caitlyn chose "flame" (halfway between red and hot pink) and gold as her colors and sand dollars as her theme for her ocean wedding...

Photobucket

After being worried I wouldn't be able to find any paper that would be "flame" I found the perfect match...

Photobucket

Congrats, Caitlyn!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

cute! i love that color