Friday, August 14, 2009

More Baby Showers...

I have been doing quite a few baby showers lately! My sister is preggers, and her and her friends are all at that age where everyone is pregnant!

Rachel is throwing a shower with some friends for Darcy...you may remember the bachelorette items I made for Darcy last summer or the welcome cards I did for her last fall. Now they are ready for baby #1 due in January.

Most of the decor will have to stay off this blog until after the shower just in case in between being completely exhausted from being pregnant, moving into a new house this week, and getting ready to go back to school (Darcy's a teacher, too) she actually checks my blog. Doubtful, but just in case!

I can however, show the invites and the inspiration, since she knows about both those things already. They are doing a "Bedtime for Baby" theme so I used much of the same layout as I did for the shower invitations I showed you a few weeks ago, only changed the colors. Here is the bedding that Darcy and Joel have picked out...



Photo Courtesy of Restoration Hardware

And the invitations...





On another baby shower note, I woke up this morning to an email from my friend Shannon of Creative Parties and Showers saying that my Babycakes shower was included on One Pretty Thing's post this morning! If you need some baby shower inspiration, there are TONS of good ones over on OPT today...go check them out!

2 comments:

MidwestNellie said...

love the unwrapped book idea! And those colors are some of my favorites for little kiddos

CAKE Creative Co. said...

great theme idea... love the color combo too!