Friday, May 29, 2009

Red, White and Blue & Addison who's two!

I hope everyone is having a great week...busy busy over here as usual! I am working on two special projects, plus my sister's hs graduation items, plus my regular orders, so it is crazy!

To top it off my oldest son graduated from preschool this morning...sniff. Hard to believe he'll be in Kindergarten next year!

Here is a sneak peek at some invitations I finished last night for a friend of mine. Her daughter's birthday will be celebrated at the family lake cabin on the fourth of July, so she wanted a theme that would go along with it.

Photobucket

I'll be making a banner next month for the party as well, so stay tuned as always! Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Very cute! Love "little firecracker"...perfect!

Tara said...

Can you tell me what software you use to create invitations? They are always so cute.