Friday, May 22, 2009

Let the Holm celebrations begin...

You've seen a few of the projects I've done for the Holm family before...like this party I did for my one of my BFs from high school for her 30th birthday...and this project I did for when baby #4 was born, and these tags I made for Tammy to put in the kids Easter baskets. So I got excited when I got an email from Tammy in which the subject said "Another Project".

Besides Lil' Frank, the rest of the Holm Kids' birthdays are pretty close together. Tammy's email said that once they got back from their trip to Sweden to see the grandparents they had a party to throw every couple weeks! I think I would hyperventilate. But not this experienced momma...she had the details ready for each party.

So first comes Miss Julia, who turned 7 this week, who is having a glitz and glam party and required that it be all pink...

Photobucket

Then comes Mr. Erik, turning 3 in June...she wasn't sure what theme she was going to go with but knew she would center the colors around red and navy...

Photobucket

And lastly Princess Emma, turning 5 at the beginning of July...all princess of course and had to be hot pink and black...

Photobucket

I am guessing Dad is beginning to feel left out, so Peter just let me know when you need your own crown!

No comments: