Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Future Mrs. Klein...

You've seen the invitations, but here are the banner and door sign to go along with them for the shower my friend Leah is throwing for her BF Amanda...

Photobucket

Amanda's wedding colors are an olive-y green, brown, and a little yellow. I made the banner and sign universal so that Leah can use them again at the bachelorette party in a few weeks.

I am kind of sad to be done planning bridal showers for friends. I love weddings! But that means baby season is in full swing, which just may be even better. :)

2 comments:

Absolute jan said...

Great Party theme ideas.
I love the colours you have used.
Sometimes picking the rights colours can be tricky.

For more theme party hints and tips
http://askjan.cloudcitysites.net

Carter's mom said...

I've gotten behind on your blog, your stuff is just ADORABLE as always!!!