Thursday, May 7, 2009

Creative Parties & Showers

I don't know if you've noticed it, but there is a button on my sidebar that says:
Creative Parties & Showers
*submit your party to be featured!*
This cool site is run by my FAV blog designer Shannon Dow of Eightcrazy Design. She is the one responsible for the major facelift given to this blog a couple of months ago.

Photobucket

Her and I became quick friends because she was a super party planner herself and shares a ton of the same interests as I do (not to mention she is a night owl, so chatting on gmail at all hours of the morning has been involved). Shortly after she finished my blog makeover she told me that she was in the process of making a new blog called Creative Parties and Showers. I am not sure where she finds the time to do one more thing, but I am sooooo glad she does!

Photobucket
Even though Shannon has only been blogging on this site since the end of March, there are already enough parties featured to last you literally HOURS searching through her posts. From cars to flowers & from Fancy Nancy to Dr. Seuss she's got you covered!


Today she's doing a feature on Beckett's Monkey Party that I threw last September. Head on over to find out how to submit your own party to be featured or simply to become inspired by all the creative posts she's featured. Thanks Shannon!

Don't forget that you must enter the contest for a $25 gift certificate by midnight tonight! See details here! I'll announce the winner tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Thanks for the FANTABULOUS shout out!