Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pretty in Pink (and Brown)!

These two ladies both wanted pink and brown (some of my favs!) for their daughters turning one. I had already started little Eliza's banner when Jozlyn's mom requested pretty much the same thing. Their banners are alike (they both even picked my favorite font!), but both customers needed a bit different styles for coordinating partyware. Here are their banners:



Eliza's party is going to be cupcake themed, but her mom wanted to be able to use the banner again in coming years, so we stuck to just pink and brown in the banner, but then I hunted out the perfect cupcake to put on her cupcake toppers, hats, and thank yous. Here they are:







For Jozlyn's cupcake toppers, I used pink paper instead of white for the actual printing and included her middle name:



It all looks good enough to eat! Happy Birthday, girls.

No comments: